TrainingPeaks will be down for two hours of maintenance June 19 at 7:00 a.m. MST (GMT-7) as we improve our systems to better serve you.
To access your Coach Account Information, click on your name in the upper-right corner of your screen and select Account Settings. This will bring up the area to access the following information areas:
- Personal Info: here you can change you personal information.
- Account: this is where you choose your default to either metric or English, as well as your date format. You can also update your credit card information in this area. You can turn on or off the Private Message feature for your clients. Also, this is where you can set your Redirect URLs
- Social & Sharing: This is where you can turn on or off social settings for Facebook and Twitter. This is also where you can This is also where you can select to be listed in the free coaching directory and set your location. For more information on being listed on the coaching directory, CLICK HERE
- Manage Client Categories: Use categories to organize your list of clients.
- Default Zones: Set the default heart rate and power zone names for your clients. These can be overridden for specific clients, but anytime you create a new client, these will be used.
- Bulk download: here you can do a bulk download of device files for your Premium clients. For more information on how to use Bulk Download, CLICK HERE
- Post Workout Notification: this is where you manage the post-workout notifications for your premium or self-paid accounts
- Billing, Sales, and Usage Reports: Access your billing history, and sales reports for training plans, libraries, and daily usage fees.
- Calendar & Layout: personalize the look of your calendar and what information is shown. For more information CLICK HERE
- Calenar List: personalize what information is shown on the Calendar List. For more details, CLICK HERE
- Manage Chart Layout: create different ways to look at workouts or the dashboard through setting various different pod views. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Workout Instructions: select specific instructions to be shows for each type of structured workout/routine/exercise. For more information, CLICK HERE
- ATP: Customize the name of each period by editing the period's label. These customized labels will be applied to all client ATPs.
- Quick View: This allows you to customize what is shown in your account's quick view of a workout or daily metric.
Note: this area is for your own Coach Edition personal information. To learn how to manage a client's personal settings, please see the "Managing Client Preferences" section in the support site.