Joule 2.0 & 3.0
Download and Upload Options for using a CycleOps Joule with TrainingPeaks.com and WKO+
*The CycleOps Joule 2.0/3.0 is not compatible with versions of WKO+ prior to v3.0
Download/Upload from the CycleOps Joule using Device Agent 3.0:
By using the direct download option of Device Agent v3.0, you bypass the manufacturer's software, which is often a faster and simpler way. To download from your Joule, please follow these steps:
- You need to go download and install the CycleOps PowerAgent software from the Saris/CycleOps website (http://www.cycleops.com/products/software.html), as it contains the drivers for the Joule device.
- If downloading to WKO+, open WKO+ and click on Training Device Download to launch Device Agent v3. If you are uploading to TrainingPeaks, launch Device Agent v3.
- Plug in your Joule USB cable to your computer, then connect the USB cable to the Joule. Windows should recognize the USB device and depending on the version of Windows, it may automatically install the device driver.
- Click on the Device drop down in Device Agent, choose CycleOps Joule. You may need to click on 'Click to Refresh' next to Browse.
- Then click on 'Open Files' which will then browse out to the activity folder on the Joule device where you will see your workout files to select for uploading to TrainingPeaks or downloading to WKO+.
- Select the files you would like to upload/download, then click on 'Open' from the Windows browse window, and you will see the files appear in Device Agent.
- You can click the 'Save To' to determine the location for each workout and then click 'Save' to complete the upload/download.
To download/upload from the CycleOps Joule using a Mac, see the option below for exporting out of PowerAgent
This method exports a single workout from the CycleOps software as a single .PWX file, which you can then drag-and-drop import to WKO+ or upload to your TrainingPeaks.com online account.