This 12-week plan is perfect for the cyclist aiming to build or maintain base fitness. The plan helps you establish a training routine and it can be used as an endurance-building routine to prepare for longer rides. (Century rides, local weekend group rides or multi-day tours.) Go into the season stronger and faster by maintaining your fitness.
The goals of this plan include:
- Establish a fitness routine and stick with it – consistent training
- Improve your five-mile aerobic time trial average speed or average power in 12 weeks
- Lift weights and change the routine to improve cycling strength
- Build your longest ride from 1:00 to 2:15
- Begin lactate threshold training
Please see the Plan Preview to determine if the first week of the training plan seems manageable to you. If the first week seems manageable and the plan goals are right where you want to head, this plan is right for you.
Find the supporting documents you need to help you with this plan at this link.
You can find more training plan choices at THIS HOT LINK.