- NEW WORKOUT: create a new workout for the selected athlete. You can also create a new workout by right-clicking on the date (while viewing the athlete's calendar) and selecting "create a new workout".
- OPEN: this will bring up an explorer window for you to select the file you want to open
- SAVE: use this button to save a workout you have created or modified.
- CUT: used to cut text in a workout
- COPY: copy text from a workout
- PASTE: paste text from a workout
- PRINT: Print a chart, or graph.
- DOWNLOAD: download data from your training device. This will open the Device Agent .
- CONFIGURE DEVICE: This is for users of power meters that have configurable computer heads. Currently, we support only the
- POWER PROFILE: The Power Profile is a way of comparing your data to others in an easy to understand chart. The Power Profile is made to help you distinguish between your strengths and weaknesses and also help you to learn which area of cycling you might want to train first. To learn more about using Power Profiling within WKO+, CLICK HERE. To learn more about the concept of Power profiling, visit this page.
- HELP: access the online help documentation for TrainingPeaks WKO+
- CREATE NEW PERSPECTIVE: use this to create a new set of charts and settings for different types of workouts.
- PERSPECTIVE LIST: Click the drop-down box to access the different perspectives you created. CLICK HERE for more information on using Perspectives.
- DELETE PERSPECTIVE: Delete a perspective here.